Home phone: (420-) 2 81911 553
- formal properties of conditional independence (also in different
calculi of AI)
- using graphs for modelling conditional independence structure
(Bayesian networks, chain graphs)
- probabilistic knowledge based systems
- general questions of probability theory
- marginal problem
- learning Bayesian networks
Some web references
- workshop on
Algebraic Statistics within Prague Stochastics 2014, August 25-29, 2014, Prague, Czech Republic.
Combinatorial Optimization in Statistics and Applications (COSA), September 6-7, 2012, Munich, Germany.
- the third European Workshop
Probabilistic Graphical Models (PGM06) September 12-15, 2006, Prague, Czech Republic.
- HSSS research kitchen
Learning Conditional Independence Models
October 16-20, 2000, Trest, Czech Republic.
List of publications
Selected publications (updated on November 24, 2016)